PEER – Basic is a programme designed to impart fundamental concepts of emergency response with adequate practice of skill.
The objective of this programme is to provide the skills that are fundamentally required for an individual to render basic life support that can sustain life in case of an emergency.
- Defining basic terms of Emergency Care.
- Inhibitions to render assistance in an Indian context - Recent amendments to Indian Law.
- Chain of Survival – Universal Protocol.
- Basic Life Support – Theory and Hands on.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) – Traditional – Theory and Hands on.
- Recovery Position – Theory and Hands on.
- Common Medical Emergencies – Bleeding, Choking and Fracture (Demonstration Only).