The national daily reports – “Kumar, aged 25 bled to death as he was left unattended after an accident on the road. It was too late by then time he could be rushed to the hospital.”
What would you have done had you been at the scene?
What if Kumar was someone known to you?
We are sure you understand the pain of such a loss, just as ALERT does. Doctors say 75% of such emergencies could have been saved. Clearly, there is a greater need to sensitize ourselves and open our minds to empathize. ALERT understands the crucial role of sensitizing people towards this preparedness because; people are blind to it until suddenly such a situation stares right into the face.
- The wish, to see a more wiling society that springs to action when a life is in danger whether on the road, or home, or workplace or just about anywhere.
- The dream, to see the immediate availability of first aid, including CPR and other simple life saving techniques, becoming a reality.
- The wish, to remove the myths and the inhibitions in rescuing or saving a person’s life.
ALERT does this through various events such as
- Mass public events.
- Puppet shows
- Flash mobs
- Sensitization workshops for public
The Sensitization workshop would introduce the following to the participants:
- Sensitize the need for a lay person to get trained.
- Instill the belief that one can do their part to save a life
- Inhibition to Render Help in an emergency
- Recent amendments to Indian Law
- Chain of Survival - Introduction
- Basic Life Support - Introduction
If you are an organization or a group of a minimum of 30 individuals, we could also conduct the sensitizing session exclusively for you.