ALERT (Amenity Lifeline Emergency Response Team) is a volunteer driven NGO, that empowers a common man in case of an emergency to ensure ‘Right to Life’ a reality in India!
Medical Emergencies In India
Learn to save a life
Be a Volunteer!
Become a Superhero
NO. OF PEOPLE TRAINED
NO. OF ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS TRAINED
NO. OF ASSOCIATES TRAINED
NO. OF CORPORATES/INDUSTRIES
They Said It
No partner gets benefited from transactions, they get benefited by dividends, in this case for ALERT’s sponsors, the lives saved.
99% to VoICE and 1% to the hospital to save a life.
The government cannot work on its own, it needs the help of NGOs. When we joined hands with the government, we were able to change minds, heal hearts, and improve minds.
ALERT is an NGO that trains people in First Aid and life-saving techniques in real-life situations. ALERT is driven by a few individuals who are passionate about their cause with a high level of dedication and determination.
As a part of the Employee Safety initiative, we at HP decided to train all our cab drivers on First aid and Emergency management. We approached ALERT, an NGO for imparting this valuable training to our employees...
We thank you very much for your association with our team for more than a year to provide voluntary training on "FIRST AID"...
“I look forward to being part of ALERT’s noble mission to save lives”
- July 21, 2021
- July 16, 2021
- July 14, 2021
- July 13, 2021
- June 3, 2021
- June 2, 2021
- May 31, 2021
- May 27, 2021
Subscribe our Newsletter
Listen from real heroes
- A few days ago, I was buying milk from a shop nearby and returning home. A construction site near the shop and a water carrier lorry was standing in front of it. While crossing the way, I turned back to check out the work going on and noticed a few ppl stand in a circle with a man leaning against the knee of the person who stood against the wall.
- On the 24th August I was travelling from Alleppey boat jetty to Changanassery in Kerala. I went there for psychosocial care work and flood relief work.
- After a 10k run at the Marina, Chandru and I stopped by at the Vivekananda coffee house opposite Woodlands. As I was standing there sipping my coffee.
- Today my friends and I were travelling back home after volunteering. Everyone was rushing into their home as it was starting to rain. I saw a crowd at a distance.
Register to our FREE Workshops
- Saviour Saturdays - First Aid Training.
- BE ALERT 2.0 - Survival in the Global Pandemic.
To Register, Visit